One on one coaching for women to become more comfortable with their firearms. Beginners welcome.
For additional information contact Jen Meyers at: email@example.com
This is your personal invitation to tour the facility and shoot for free. 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
We are a members only club allowing us to have access 24/7. No reservation required and no lines.
For additional Information contact Bruce Jones at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pistol Caliber Carbine includes any PCC style firearm using ammo allowed at the range
Register at Practiscore
Membership meeting to be held in the upstairs Classroom.
Register at Practiscore
For more information contact Scott Schomer at: email@example.com
The match is open to everyone and registration will be on Practiscore.
Click here for more information on USPSA events at ARPC
We will use USBR 50-yard rimfire targets. For the initial shoot, we will allow 5 minutes final set-up time and 25 minutes to shoot unlimited sighting shots on the three sighting bulls and one shot on each of the 25 "record" bulls. we plan to start shooting a relay every 40 minutes or so. Scoring will be off the line and no records of scores will be kept except those kept by the shooters themselves.
This will be a fun match: entry fees will be $5.00 per shooter per relay for AR&PC members, $10.00 for the first relay for non-members. Re-entries will be allowed after everyone gets a chance to shoot once. All re-entry targets will be $5.00. All fees are to be paid on the day of the match.
For additional information contact Doug Maxwell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applewood Baptist Church Safety Team
Air Pistol Silhouette League - 16 shooters = 8 teams
40 round match
Mike and Jane Mowbray
Tracy and Michele Gargaro
Mike McAvoy and Ed Gentry
Rick Rueter and Randy Sellinghausen
Dennis Cox and ??
Greg Fehr and ??
We have room for 6 more shooters. Please contact Jane Mowbray at email@example.com as soon as possible. NO new shooters once the league starts.
There will be classroom time, a walking tour and range time. Plan to stay with us from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Bring your own gun and ammo, hearing and eye protection and a pen. And during this time of social distance, bring your mask.
See restrictions on allowable types of guns and ammo.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the live fire portion of the Safety/Orientation Class. Registration is on the Classroom portion of this event.
Risk Takers Pistol Match
Contact Wayne Harris at email@example.com for details and registration
One on one coaching to help you work on your shooting skills.
Would you like to improve your shooting skills?
Air Rifle Benchrest at ARPC
Match Director: Mike McAvoy firstname.lastname@example.org
• Match fees are $10 per person for ARPC members and $15 for members’ guest. Cash or check payable to ARPC due the day of the match.
You must register with the match director to participate; you will be notified by email what relay you will be shooting in.
Competition Rules Non-sanctioned events
• Only .177 calibers are allowed. Lead pellets consistent with production availability
• Power level is restricted to 1100 feet per second maximum (this is to protect the
• Any weight rifle is allowed. Provided it meets the .177 caliber and power limits.
• One and two piece front or rear adjustable rests and bi-pods are allowed.
• Scopes may utilize illumination.
• Tethered tanks are allowed.
• The target will be the international target format. Scoring will be done by WRABF
• We will shoot 3 targets for a competition.
• You will have 20 minutes per target for unlimited sighters and 25 record shots.
• 1 shot per bull
• Two hits on a single bull will score a zero
• Pellets that touch the bullseye are scored as a 10 and pellets that “obliterate” the
bullseye are scored as a “X”. A single target perfect score would be 250-25X.
• Target distance will be 25 yards.
• Scoring will be done by experienced scorers and no shooter shall score their own
targets. Scoring is to be done by using an approved .22 caliber (.224”) gauge/plug.
• With the limited number of benches available we will run several relays (dependent
of registered participants) a competitor will be given a “relay number” that they will
shoot in. A competitor should arrive 30 minutes prior to their relay start time.
• Relays will begin every 90 minutes.
• Match winners (bragging rights) will be based on high aggregate score, highest
single target score.
• Match fees are $10 per person for ARPC members and $15 for members’ guest.
You must register with the match director to participate; you will be notified by
email what relay you will be shooting in.
• Match Director Mike McAvoy email@example.com
Are you new to Benchrest?
Introduction to Air Rifle Benchrest at ARPC
What do I need to play?
● First of all, an air rifle. In order to compete, you need a .177 caliber air rifle. It can either be a spring type, or the newer PCP style. If it’s a PCP style, it will have to be able to fire a minimum of 25 consecutive rounds without the need to fill. In order to prevent damage to our backstop we are restricting rifles to a maximum power of 1100 feet per second as set by the manufacture.
● Your favorite ammo. You will be shooting at least 75 rounds in the competition portion. Practice shots are relatively unlimited in number. It is recommended you get domed pellets the wad cutter type tend to tumble at distances over 10m.
● A mounted scope is highly recommended. It is not required to shoot, however it will be nearly impossible to see the bull without one. Minimum suggested power recommendations are 20x + to get a good visual. Shooters have been known to shoot with 12x.
● You will need safety glasses, and they must be kept on at all times.
● Hearing protection is highly recommended. Some air rifles can get loud.
● You must be 18 years old to shoot without parental supervision present. We certainly encourage children to be a part of the fun!
● A Benchrest, or sandbag of some type. We have a few available to get you started. Bipods are allowed during competition. Be aware that your benchrest must NOT clamp your gun into it. It can only rest on it.
● Targets: We will provide the targets you will use for the competition.
● Air: We have spare air available to fill your PCP. So no need to bring your hand pump.
The goal is to encourage the development of the sport, and not to discourage, intimidate, or scare away new or potential participants. When you show up for the first time you can expect to be paired with an experienced member, who will show you the ropes, and guide you. We strongly encourage participation with the younger generation. Bring your kids!
ARVADA RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB 2022 SUMMER BULLSEYE LEAGUE
This is an open league. All skill levels are welcome. Safety, marksmanship, skill
development, and friendly competition are emphasized. Anyone interested is encouraged to stop by and watch. New shooters to the League must participate in a preliminary orientation session.
DATES: Thursdays, October 27 through March 9 (20 weeks)
TIME: First match starts at 4:00 pm, subsequent matches start
approximately every half hour until done.
COURSE OF FIRE: 22, Center Fire, Service Pistol & Revolver matches. NRA Short
Course (i.e., 30 shot “National Match”), indoors, 25 yards. Fire any
gun for the duration of any match.
RULES: NRA Precision Pistol rules apply. Scoring by competitors.
Differences will be settled by jury of shooters present. Competitors
may sign up for 2 matches – shoot more if no one is waiting.
FEES: 1 Gun: $30.00
2 Guns: $40.00
3 Guns: $45.00
4 Guns: $50.00
Non-ARPC member +$25.00
This is the full season price!
AWARDS: Top 10 scores used to qualify and determine league standings. It is
your choice of which scores you turn in. There is no limit on the
number on scores turned in. For new shooters, if you don’t have an
NRA classification, one will be assigned based on the average of
your first five .22 scores. Each class requires 3 qualifying shooters
for a 1st place award, 5 qualifying shooters for a 2nd place award,
and 8 qualifying shooters for a 3rd place award. Match winner
cannot be a class winner.
DISCLAIMER: The Pistol Executive Officer of the ARPC reserves the right to
make any change, addition, or deletion to this program that is
CONTACT: Steve Markstrom firstname.lastname@example.org 303-478-3008
Contact Doug Maxwell for details at: email@example.com
Contact Doug Maxwell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2022 Arvada Rifle & Pistol Club
Address: 5930 McIntyre St, Golden, CO 80403